UK High School Immersion is aware that overseas travel can be an exciting but worrying time for our young travellers so we ensure that the transition period is as easy as possible.
We have a dedicated Airport Team who deal with our airport transfers.
The Airport Transfer service includes a Meet and Greet service where UKHSI representatives will meet students at the airport.
We also offer a UM (unaccompanied minor service) and an Assisted Check in service at an additional charge.
We use individual and shared taxis plus minibuses where appropriate. All drivers are police checked.
Wherever possible we will try to provide a speaker of the students native language.
We have a special transfer emergency number for extra peace of mind that you will be given before departure.
The standard package price includes bed and board from Sunday to Saturday. Our courses start every Monday. The price includes the transfer from London Gatwick to Brighton and return.
Supervision and transfer options are available for arrivals at other airports but additional charges will apply.
- Arrivals should not be earlier than 0800 hours and after 2100 hours
- Departures should not be earlier than 0800 hours and after 2100 hours
- A dedicated Airport Team ALL police checked.
- Meet and Greet Service by highly recognisable and friendly staff.
- Induction Pack given on arrival with
- Emergency number
- Student ID wrist band
- British Sim card with credit on
- Travel Passes
- Timetable of lessons and activities
- Optional Services if required.
- Unaccompanied Minor Service
- Assisted Check in service
- Personal Chaperone for escorting to and from school.
- Our programmes offer safety from beginning to end.
Unaccompanied Minor Service
Should you reserve the UM service with your airline you MUST reserve our service at the time of booking. We charge an additional ВЈ55 for this service to cover additional costs for a dedicated member of staff to collect the student from the airline on arrival and to check your child in on departure.
It is essential you inform us of your childs UM status when you send us your flight details.
Assisted Check-In Service
We charge ВЈ35 to escort your child to the terminal with a dedicated member of UKHSI to help them with the check in process on departure. You must pay for this service when booking with us.
Transfer prices one way from other airports.
London Gatwick – £75 (one way)
Heathrow LHR – £150 (one way)
Stansted STN – £175 (one way)
Luton LTN – £175 (one way)